Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer 2010 dance camp!

Wow what a great camp we had! All the girls were such great listeners and we all enjoyed every practice!
We were able to dance in the RENDEZVOUS DAYS PARADE.
We danced to Miley Cyrus' ICE CREAM FREEZE

I don't think I've ever had this much fun working on a dance and being with this many dancers. We had girls ranging in age from 4 -13 and we were just one big happy dance family.
Thank you parents for sharing your sweet girls with me again! And thanks for bringing so many snacks and drinks for after the parade!
I am looking forward to our fall dance classes.
If you are interested in dance lessons, please leave a comment with your name and contact information!!
Happy Dancing everyone!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very interested in getting my daughter enrolled for your pinedale classes. I would love to chat with you a little more. Please contact me @ 406-461-1899 (Brandy)